For investors of gold bullion, the Australian Gold Kangaroo 1 oz. coin is a premier choice. The coin competes with many of the world’s best known coins in the 1 troy oz. category. This coin was first struck by the Perth Mint in 1986 and until the year 1989, the reverse of the coin featured the famous gold nuggets. Later, the reverse face was changed to kangaroo, which is an Australian national symbol.
The Australian Gold Kangaroo 1 oz. coin is available in global markets and is offered by Gold Goliath, a leading gold dealer in America. This coin is not only considered a valued physical asset, it also assures immediate liquidity should the need arise.
This particular coin is available in five different sizes; 1 kilo, 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10 oz. The front of the coin shows a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II with the face value of 100 Dollars. The reverse of the coin displays a kangaroo with year of mintage in the legend. The Perth Mint produces the coin on a yearly basis and continues changing the design to make it a popular item to possess.
The .9999 pure gold Australian Gold Kangaroo 1 oz. has the actual weight of 1 troy ounce. The Perth Mint packs the coin in round plastic capsules and shrink wraps them together in packs of 20 to provide protection from scratching during shipment and storage.
The Australian Gold Kangaroo 1 oz. coin is demanded worldwide for several features, some of which are as given below:
• The coin has wide popularity in Europe, America and Asia and hence is collected by a wide range of audiences.
• The Perth Mint coin guarantees the purity and quality of each coin.
• Approved for individual retirement accounts (IRAs)
• The Australian Gold Kangaroo 1 oz. coin constitutes one troy ounce of fine gold. Since it is minted by the Perth Mint, the coin is readily accepted in global markets.
• High liquidity and ease of convertibility into cash.
Collectors and investors seeking to purchase the Australian Gold Kangaroo may contact our sales experts at 1-800-577-3195 ext. #1: Monday thru Friday 9:00am-6:00pm CST.