The 1 oz. Palladium Canadian Maple Leaf is popular among bullion investors for optimum value similar to that of other precious metal bullion coins and bars. Palladium bullion is among the most sought-after choices by bullion investors all over the world. This palladium coin competes with the PAMP Suisse 1 oz palladium bar.
The coin was struck by Royal Canadian Mint between 2005 and 2007, and again minted in 2009. The beautiful details also attract collectors seeking to add Palladium to their collections. The 1 oz. Palladium Canadian Maple Leaf coin is a fantastic addition to your portfolio of coins and bars.
The obverse of the Canadian Maple Leaf contains a depiction of the recent portrait of Queen Elizabeth II. The lower arc of the coin indicates the legal tender value and year of mintage. The reverse side displays the Maple Leaf, Canada’s national symbol. The legend contains a purity mark of 9995, and the words,” FINE PALLADIUM” & “1 OZ PALLADIUM PUR” at the lower arcs of the coin.
Since it is manufactured by the Royal Canadian Mint, the 1 oz. Palladium Canadian Maple Leaf carries the guarantee of weight and purity. Gold Goliath offers the most competitive pricing available on these coins and they are in stock ready to ship.
• The assurance of weight and purity as it is manufactured by the Royal Canadian Mint of the government of Canada being recognized and accepted as a world standard
• Industrial usage for palladium is growing and this insures palladium will remain a sought after precious metal.
• Owing to quality production standards, the 1 oz. Palladium Canadian Maple Leaf is eligible for Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
• Since the Royal Canadian Mint has produced it in large numbers, the premium over spot value is low and attractive to bullion investors
• The Royal Canadian Mint offers it in durable plastic packaging to ensure safety from scratches or damages during shipment, and the container is also good for storage.
There is no reporting necessity (Federal Form 1099B) while purchasing or selling the 1 oz. Palladium Canadian Maple Leaf coin.
This coin is available and ready for shipment. Interested parties may contact us at our toll free number 1-800-577-3195 ext. #1 Monday thru Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm CST. or email their questions via our "Contact Us" option.