PAMP is the leading bullion brand in the world, best known for its credibility as a trusted refiner and fabricator of precious metal bars and ingots. The signature product, PAMP Suisse Gold Bar 1 ounce provides a tremendous investment option to precious metals investors across the globe. This is also a popular gold bullion bar in the United States for private investments as well as long-term IRAs. Popular in every aspect, the PAMP Suisse Gold Bar 1 oz is available through Gold Goliath, a national Gold Dealer.
The PAMP Suisse Gold Bar 1 oz. has exceptional finishing with the front face covered with its signature trademark, “Suisse” across the whole span. The back side displays the manufacturer’s information along with technical specifications of the gold bar. The bar is packaged in a specially made plastic protective case which provides protection from damage or scratches during shipment and alternations in luster due to exposure to the atmosphere.
The bar has a purity index of .9999 fine gold and 1 oz weight. The reverse side depicts the PAMP S.A. Switzerland Assay Certificate having the 7 digit identification number inscribed on the bar. This number is a unique identification number for identifying a specific PAMP Suisse Gold Bar 1 oz.
Major highlights of the bar:
• Accredited by the Swiss Federal Bureau
• Precise quality standards in line with the given specifications
• Since the bar is manufactured by PAMP Suisse, it is assured for purity, weight and packaging.
• Ease of liquidity should the desire arise.
• Whether purchasing or selling, this gold bullion bar does not require reporting in line with the Federal Form 1099B.
• Excellent choice for an individual retirement accounts (IRAs).
• Widely popular in the US and appeals to a large global customer base.
• Because of the content and purity of this bar, it is accepted worldwide.
The bar is provided in a special protective case for optimum security from scratch or damage during transit. Interested buyers may contact our sales team at 1-800-577-3195 ext. #1 Monday thru Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm CST.