Investment in bullion coins is a fantastic choice for investors. What’s better than investing in a 1 oz. Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf? This platinum coin is minted by the Royal Canadian Mint of Canada and is one of the more popular investment choices along with the Gold Canadian Maple Leaf.
This platinum bullion coin is popular among investors as well as collectors. The obverse of the 1 oz. Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf has the right face profile of Queen Elizabeth along with its legal tender value of $50. The reverse of the coin depicts the maple leaf, which is the symbol found on the Canadian national flag. The field, either side of the leaf, displays 9995, the purity mark in the 1 troy oz of platinum in the coin. The left arc displays the words “FINE PLATINUM” and the right arc beneath the leaf shows “1 oz PLATINE PUR.”
The Platinum Maple Leaf was first struck in 1988 in six different sizes (1 oz, ½ oz, ¼ oz, 1/10 oz, 1/15 oz and 1/20 oz) and the series was again minted in 2002 & 2009. The Canadian Maple Leaf competes with the US Platinum Eagle, the Australian Platypus and the Australian Koala.
The 1 oz. Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf coin is traded for a small premium over its platinum weight and legal tender value albeit symbolic, adds to the authenticity as it carries the guarantee of the Royal Canadian Mint.
Main features of 1 oz. Platinum Canadian Maple Leaf are summarized below:
• Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum
• Eligible for IRAs (Individual Retirement Accounts)
• Since the coin is minted by the Royal Canadian Mint, it carries the guarantee of weight and purity
• We offer current market prices to ensure investors they are paying a competitive price for all of our products.
• Because the Royal Canadian Mint manufactures these in large quantity, these bullion coins are offered at a low premium over spot value.
We welcome inquiries concerning this product during business hours- Mon- Fri 9:00- 6:00 pm CST. If you are interested in acquiring this product please call us at 1-800-577-3195 ext. #1.