The 1 oz. Silver Canadian Maple Leaf has acquired a benchmark standard in global markets for silver bullion coins. The coin was introduced by the Royal Canadian Mint in the year 1988 and since then, has been consistently minted every year. Gold Goliath is a premier silver dealer in the United States and stocks premium 1 oz. Silver Canadian Maple Leaf coins that are comparable to the US Silver Eagle and the Austrian Silver Philharmonic coins.
Investors place a portion of their assets into silver coins for their immediate liquid value and convertibility. The 1 oz. Silver Canadian Maple Leaf is equally popular among collectors for its beautiful design and exceptional silver purity.
The design is a primary factor for collectors. Queen Elizabeth II is featured on the obverse of the coin with the field depicting legal tender value of $5 Canadian. The back face of the coin has an inscription of a beautifully designed maple leaf, which is the Canadian National Flower featured on the national flag. The reverse side also features the coin’s weight and purity. The exact weight of silver used in the metal is 1 troy oz.
The coin is widely popular in the world for various factors. This coin is especially popular among collectors. Several notable advantages associated with the coin make it a sought-after choice:
• Since the Royal Canadian Mint produces the 1 oz. Silver Canadian Maple Leaf, it is guaranteed for weight and purity.
• Coin values are easily attainable as Gold Goliath offers live spot prices on our Home Page.
• Great for Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs).
• The premium over spot value on the 1 oz. Silver Canadian Maple Leaf is low because it is produced in large quantity.
• Due to the high purity of the coin, investors are assured they are purchasing a premium legal tender coin.
• The Canadian Mint ships these in a plastic tube that has a capacity of 25 coins. The government Mint also provides a sturdy 37 pound Monster Box that has a holding capacity of 20 tubes (500 coins).
Investors and collectors who are interested in the 1 oz. Silver Canadian Maple Leaf may contact us at our toll free number 1-800-577-3195 ext. #1 Monday thru Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm CST. We offer the most competitive pricing in the industry.