Trey Hightower: “Pension Rollovers” – Gold Goliath

Posted on :Jul 26, 2013

If you have a 401-K, a 403-B or even a 457 plan, you may be able to move these funds into a physical precious metals IRA. Generally the plan will allow the movement of funds if you are no longer employed with the company. You will not incur a penalty or pay taxes if you roll the funds directly to an IRA.


Please call Gold Goliath at 1-800-577-3195 for additional information.

Visit Us On FacebookVisit Us On TwitterVisit Us On Google Plus